Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Old Friends, New Babies



LT and I had a fabulous playdate today with my great friend, A and her daughter AE. It was such a special afternoon since our company lives in Ohio and the last time we all played, LT was only a few months old. Not only did A and I have a great time visiting with each other, but LT and AE seemed to really hit it off! LT got a serious case of the giggles so many times this afternoon watching AE demonstrate her big girl skills. They especially had fun bouncing on the couch and hiding under the blanket. AE made us laugh when she was calling LT "Cleveland" instead of his real first name ... I'm still giggling myself just thinking about that. Its a special feeling watching your own child play with a close friend's child. I found myself thinking about the many special (and hysterical) memories that A and I have together, and it was just amazing to see our next generation playing before us this afternoon. I can't help but think how lucky we both are to be happily married and to have two healthy, happy children. Today was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Landon and Audrey look sooo sweet together! Another giggling twosome - seems like yesterday, you and Amanda were giggling together - nice to see the "generations" - looks like it was a great playdate for L and A, as well as both Mommies! Love, Mom xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landon and Audrey look so ADORABLE together - sooo cute and seem to be having a great time together!! So nice for old friends to be able to get together with their babies - it doesn't get much better than that!! You both have beautiful, happy, healthy children! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete