Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monday Night = Family Night

Every Monday night is "Family Night" in the K & P Families.  LT and I head over to Mom-Mom and Pop's house after naptime and daddy meets us there after work. Pop always cooks up a special and delicious dinner! Last night was a particularly good night because I was actually feeling a bit drained from a long morning, but I knew that once I got to my parents house I would get my mind off that and feel better, which turned out to be right!  It always melts our hearts to watch LT's pure joy spending time with his grandparents! As usual, he had a wonderful time.

LT had a hot dog for the first time! Mmmmmm. Eating has been a bit tricky lately, but he seemed to like a hot dog, a little roll, and even a bit of ketchup! Who knew?! Pop was very excited to share a special, surprise treat he got for LT, which was a small vanilla Haagen Das ice-cream! LT just loved it. He kept signing "more" and "please" and that was making us all laugh.

Uncle Mike even made a cameo appearance last night as he cruised in for dinner and some fam time. Always a character - funny T-shirt Mike ;-)

Once it hits your lips ....

I'll love you forever Pop


Full Tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment