Sorry its been so long since my last post. I have been trying to rid myself of this lingering cold and at the same time, LT has found a whole lot of new energy! We have been having a great time and I recently just feel like LT is getting HUGE. Every so often he seems extra heavy when I pick him up, or I will look at him and just think - gosh, he's getting to be such a big boy!
His latest is saying "Ernie" - as in Bert & Ernie from Sesame Street. Yup, he loves Ernie. He also is trying to say "echo" and "Eeyore" - the donkey from Winnie the Pooh. He really gets fixated on a certain sound, he loves "e" words and "ock" words, like clock, sock, duck, up. He also loves "auce" as in "sauce" and he makes a great "s" sound - which he uses to imitate water coming out of his play faucet in his kitchen, or him pouring pretend juice into our cups, or him washing his hands in the pretend sink and water.
Yesterday I watched him pretend to pour drinks into his cups and wash his hands, all making a "ssssss" sound to imitate water. Its so amazing to watch his imagination unfold in his play.
I'm so glad to see you on here again! I was having J and LT withdrawal! He is so smart, and so much fun!
ReplyDelete