Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Review

LT had a terrific weekend because Mom-Mom and Pop P slept over and took great care of him on Saturday night.  (In fact, he woke up on Mon morning and the first thing I heard on the baby monitor was "mom-mom, mom-mom" ... over and over).  When D and I got home from our night away, the house was full of new clothes, books, and toys that LT got from his grandparents for Valentine's Day presents! D and I had a nice time and Landon absolutely loved it.  At least now I know that we can go away and he'll be more than ok with Mom-Mom and Pop!

Landon is enjoying his dinner!


Since the weather was not as freezing as usual today, LT and I ventured outside for some fresh air and exploration!  He happily ran and sang down the steps - by the way, he can just about get down the steps by himself this year with some assistance from this railing, but I was right there to catch him!  We examined a lot of sticks today and touched a lot of dirt and ice!  We also found a few good rocks and LT even put one in his pocket, which cracked me up because I didn't know he was really aware of his pockets?!  He also made sure to pull me over to a worker-man in our development who was taking down a fence.  We said hi and Landon made sure to put his fingerprints all over his work truck :-)
Singing and chattering away ...

Working with a stick



Tonight we had Monday night dinner at the P's house - delic!  Landon had a great night, as Sasha cat actually was somewhat friendly and after Pop caught her, LT was able to pet her back, paws and whiskers!  He made "meow" sounds the whole time.  Mom-Mom had a special Valentine's cupcake for her little cupcake.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like he had a wonderful time! What great photos! Love to see him so happy and adventurous! It's fun when they start realizing they have pockets!

    ReplyDelete