We had a lovely weekend. I have to report that LT got the best haircut of his life thus far and looks super handsome (gushing mommy here). Saturday night we went to church, where Pop was an alter server. Landon LOVED the singing! He clapped when the songs were over and stared in awe as the parishioners sang. He did wander in the middle aisle but only for a minute - it was funny to me anyway. We shared a meal at the Olive Garden afterwards with his grandparents and Aunt P and Uncle R. Luckily we had a whole private room to ourselves so when LT decided to do laps around the table it wasn't a problem. It wasn't until he took off and ran through the middle of the restaurant that daddy had to go chasing after him.
Sunday we went to M's third birthday party in West Chester. LT's favorite parts were the juice box (a treat for him), the swing set outside, but especially the two doggies "Chestnut" and "Henry". If I haven't mentioned it, Landon LOVES "puppies" (dogs). He followed the puppies around the entire time. They were small to medium sized, so he was in heaven. M looked very pretty in her birthday dress and she had a nice party!
Monday we went to the Y and Landon happily played in the KidZone for 1.5 hours while I took a Vinyasa Yoga class. The class was really good and LT enjoyed his time too - a win-win! Monday evening we went to Mom-Mom and Pop P's house for dinner and LT ate a fairly decent meal this time. We played outside afterwards and hooked up with the neighbor's kids. Landon playing with 4-year old Maddie was so cute. The pair could have been brother and sister with their matching blond hair and blue eyes, but Maddie had a beautiful head of curls! LT was immediately taken with her! He repeatedly reached for her hand and she happily walked around with him and shared all her toys. They tried ring-around-the-rosey together and hugged a bunch. It was adorable. LT definitely has a thing for the ladies!
This morning we signed LT up for "Perch" swim lessons! I am soooo excited. I really hope he enjoys this. He has 2 new bathing suits and I can't wait to see him in them. The lessons don't start until the end of April. I'll be sure to update how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment